Share this Post
You might think you’re ready to blast off into the world of startup success…but are you fully prepared for launch?
(Also, if you were wondering how many animals in space gifs there are…it’s a lot.)
I’m joined by Justin Adelson, founder of Perfect Pixel Marketing, to discuss how to successfully prepare for a website launch.
We discuss a variety of tactics:
- Organic outreach
- Strategic partnerships
- Content development
- Paid ad strategy
Example questions that are answered:
- What kind of marketing goals are best to have for a strategic partnership?
- When is it worth investing in a paid ad strategy?
- What is the best way to utilize analytics before you even launch?
- How do you decide which publishers are best to target?
Check out the episode to hear our tips for crafting the perfect pre-launch digital marketing strategy.
- Justin Adelson
- Perfect Pixel Marketing
- Trade Hounds Case Study
- This Old House
- Google Analytics
- The Complete Guide to UTM Codes [Buffer]
- Barstool Sports
This podcast seeks to answer your questions about content marketing and digital PR with straightforward, actionable tips. You can find all episodes here.
I’ll be publishing weekly, so subscribe to stay up-to-date!
Have a question you want to submit to the podcast?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below!
Have any additional insight on pre-launch digital PR strategies? Post it in the comments! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Latest posts by Amanda Milligan (see all)
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 29: How to Confidently Click “Send” (And Have People to Send To) - March 15, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 28: From the Ground Up - January 31, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 27: Now that’s a bright idea! - January 9, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 26: The Secret to Content Promotion - December 13, 2017
Share this Post