Share this Post
Maybe you’re a Star Trek fan. Or maybe you’re a content marketer. Either way, you most likely want to…
(I know — it’s a lame joke. Just let me have this.)
But you can’t succeed at social media engagement by throwing some links at your followers and then riding off into the sunset.
Joel Renner, my guest this week, explains that you have to listen in order to begin the process of engaging with people and building a genuine community.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to start the first steps of community building
- Why multi-channel communities are important
- Advantages of meeting “Internet friends” face-to-face
- Just Be Social Club
- Using Snapchat To Gather User Generated Content From Around The World [blog post]
This podcast seeks to answer your questions about content marketing and digital PR with straightforward, actionable tips. You can find all episodes here.
I’ll be publishing biweekly, so subscribe to stay up-to-date!
Have a question you want to submit to the podcast?
Email me at [email protected] or comment below!
Have any additional insight on social media engagement? Post it in the comments! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Latest posts by Amanda Milligan (see all)
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 26: The Secret to Content Promotion - December 13, 2017
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 25: ENGAGE! With other people… - November 16, 2017
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 24: Make Organic Traffic Grow With SEO - November 1, 2017
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 23: When Marketing Meets the Existential Crisis - October 18, 2017
Share this Post