Share this Post
Google (and other search engines) are all about helping people find what they’re looking for by sorting through which sites are high-quality and relevant.
Search engines or Jerry McGuire? Who can tell.
So when you know you’ve created something amazing, using search engine optimization (SEO) allows the search engines to see your content is appropriate for your target audiences.
I spoke with SEO expert Tom Casano of Sure Oak SEO to get his insight on what can be done to help increase your content’s rank and how to use SEO to increase traffic.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The basics of keyword research
- The importance of keyword variation
- What to consider when making video content
Hope you enjoy!
This podcast seeks to answer your questions about content marketing and digital PR with straightforward, actionable tips. You can find all episodes here.
I’ll be publishing biweekly, so subscribe to stay up-to-date!
Have a question you want to submit to the podcast?
Email me at [email protected] or comment below!
Have any additional insight on building organic traffic with SEO? Post it in the comments! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Latest posts by Amanda Milligan (see all)
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 29: How to Confidently Click “Send” (And Have People to Send To) - March 15, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 28: From the Ground Up - January 31, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 27: Now that’s a bright idea! - January 9, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 26: The Secret to Content Promotion - December 13, 2017
Share this Post