Share this Post
Who here has wondered what goes into starting a successful site from the ground up?
I spoke with digital entrepreneur Dan Wesley, founder of CreditLoan.com and chief evangelist at Quote.com, about what it takes to take a site idea and turn it into a full-time gig.
Dan talks about:
- His journey from nuclear medicine to entrepreneurship
- How to continue learning and acquiring industry knowledge
- Why content development is a necessary part of your marketing strategy
- How changing the title of an article can transform your content
Enjoy! I’ll leave you with this quote about content:
“It was going to be extremely tough for us to establish authority and credibility if we weren’t a source for something.” – Dan Wesley
- Rand Fishkin
- Eric Ward
- Neil Patel
- Brian Dean
- Gary Halbert
- How the Average U.S. Consumer Spends Their Paycheck
This podcast seeks to answer your questions about content marketing and digital PR with straightforward, actionable tips. You can find all episodes here.
I’ll be publishing biweekly, so subscribe to stay up-to-date!
Have a question you want to submit to the podcast?
Email me at [email protected] or comment below!
Have any additional insight on digital entrepreneurship? Post it in the comments! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Latest posts by Amanda Milligan (see all)
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 28: From the Ground Up - January 31, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 27: Now that’s a bright idea! - January 9, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 26: The Secret to Content Promotion - December 13, 2017
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 25: ENGAGE! With other people… - November 16, 2017
Share this Post