Some of the most effective marketing strategies are sometimes the hardest to get buy-in for. Why? Because they aren’t always intuitively tied to money, which is often (and understandably) leadership’s priority.
Gaetano DiNardi, former VP of Marketing at Sales Hacker and current head of demand generation at cloud communications company Nextiva, talks about how he gets buy-in for and measures efforts like blog content, long-tail content, branded content, and more.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The power of tracking assisted conversions
- The concept of an inverted content strategy
- How to explain the value of longtail keyword targeting
- Ways to build and measure branded content’s impact
- Assisted Conversions reports
- John-Henry Scherck
- About Google Display Networks
- Sales Hacker
- Rand Fiskin