When you need approval for something that involves a lot of department, you may need to find a way to break through the siloed structure.
Laurel Miltner, director of digital strategy at Orbit Media, explains how she navigated these barriers and got the content buy-in she was looking for.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Tips for getting content strategy approval across silos
- How to align different departments for cohesive messaging development
- How to articulate the type of feedback you want from a colleague
- How to use data/testing to find the right solution among varying opinions
- The role and importance of a project manager
- Multivariate testing: what it is and when to use it [Yoast blog post]