When you’re trying to sell a product or service, there’s storytelling occurring there (or at least there should be).
But how do you know your stories are working and truly reaching your audience?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The three different types of stories that are told in business storytelling
- The importance of stories in the business setting
- Ways to make your stories better
- How to tell if something isn’t working about your current story
- Getting Content Buy-In From Your Legal Team [Kerry O’Shea Gorgone’s podcast episode]
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [podcast]
- Mark Fisher Fitness
- StudioPress themes
- Saddleback Leather