Share this Post
Sometimes we all need to do some soul searching, like figuring out what it is we want out of life…or our brand’s blog.
Sometimes, the difficult part about writing a blog is getting in all the information along with the right tone. That’s where the content code comes in–giving you guidelines on how to find the soul of your blog.
Tommy Walker of Shopify Plus joins me this week to give us some insight on his content code. His 10 rules allow writers to get a better grip of what it means to write on their blogs and what their work stands for.
Here are some of the tips he covers:
- Don’t paint idyllic pictures
- Don’t talk down to the reader
- Do the research
- Ask better questions
- Tell a story
This podcast seeks to answer your questions about content marketing and digital PR with straightforward, actionable tips. You can find all episodes here.
I’ll be publishing weekly, so subscribe to stay up-to-date, and stay tuned for special guests in the near future!
Have a question you want to submit to the podcast?
Email me at [email protected] or comment below!
Have any additional insight on how to reach your target audience? Post it in the comments! I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Latest posts by Amanda Milligan (see all)
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 28: From the Ground Up - January 31, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 27: Now that’s a bright idea! - January 9, 2018
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 26: The Secret to Content Promotion - December 13, 2017
- Ask Amanda About Marketing – Episode 25: ENGAGE! With other people… - November 16, 2017
Share this Post